What Did You Buy Today?

djfan

Reaction score
Purchased a new pair of breathables. Frogtoggs. Used them today, too.

djfan

Reaction score
I picked up a BSA boresighting kit. Not exactly fly related, but it fires me up!

bumble54

Reaction score
Last year I bought a small CNC machined aluminium reel for my little 3# brook rod, from China, £25. I think it's heavy for it's size (5 1/2 oz loaded with backing and half a silk line) but I can't fault the quality and the drag is superb, not that I use the drag much. I can always drill some more holes and machine some of the thicker parts to reduce the weight a little.
Last night in a fit of madness I ordered another similar reel for my 9' 6#, for £30 I'll take a chance.

brownbass

Reaction score
Got a new rod, it’s a TFO Pro II Lefty Kreh Edition 9ft 6wt. I got in a quick session and the faster action is really noticeable. I’m getting nicer loops and further casts with less effort. Plus having more backbone made sending my heavier pike flies much smoother and more comfortable.

The Pro II is a great rod. I hope you get that big Pike.

ts47

Reaction score
The Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System, a Quickshot Rod Holder 2.0, Molded Water Bottle Holder and the Piopod Microtrash Container(so I finally have a spot to stick all the scrap line that gets cut off the tippet when tying knots)