Where did you fish today? (This week?)

WadeK in to Deep

Reaction score
Jeep.ster,
That sign is super cool even if it looks like someone made it spray blood. Maybe next time you could get a healthy release version.

flav

Reaction score
I finished up October with a few afternoon trips to local water. We had a short break in the fall rains, the rivers had risen, then dropped and cleared, but there were enough clouds so the blue wings would probably hatch. The bugs did hatch, and fish rose to my flies. The rains have returned and the rivers are on the rise, so I'm glad I got out when I did.
IMG_20211028_141917640.jpgIMG_20211028_135935863_BURST000_COVER_TOP_kindlephoto-244845625.jpg

LePetomane

Reaction score
I fished the North Tongue yesterday until I saw spawning fish. So I packed up and went to the South Tongue. Same thing. It's all good.

Reactions: Ard

Acheron

Reaction score
I went on the last float of the year. Absolutely cannot believe that I went rafting in November!! It was dang cold for 3/4 of the day, felt so much colder than the first float in April.

Reactions: Ard

tcorfey

Reaction score
Fished the Klamath with Tim (tcorfey). Not a lot of catching...but nice to explore a new River. Thanks Tim.
It was a pleasure fishing with you Mike! Too bad the fish were not more cooperative. With the rains coming through this week, then next week should be much better but isn't that how it goes sometimes? :)

thom

Reaction score
Hi Dlambert, Afraid I’m about 250 miles South of Two Rivers on coastal drainage. That country is a little familiar to me, mostly from passing over head going out to Coal Creek and the Yukon. I’ve fished the Chena a time or two. You stalking Grayling?

DLambert

Reaction score
I've got a friend that lives up in Two Rivers named Thom, and he's an avid outdoorsman. didn't know whether I'd stumbled across him or not. I live in Georgia, and only wish I could get out there to fish for some graylings and other finny critters.