Where did you fish today? (This week?)

Canvsbk

Reaction score
Vacationed with the family in Northern Michigan last week. I made it out to the Bear Creek, the Little Manistee and the Big Manistee as well as a small man-made lake at the end of our road. I did well on pan fish in the lake and caught a bunch of creek chubs in the Little Manistee, one small rainbow in Bear Creek. On Friday I went out with my 8 year-old daughter to 'our spot' on the Manistee and caught a decent rainbow and decent brown that we brought home for dinner. All in all, a good week of fishing for me and the family.
Also up north with the family last week. Got on the Jordan a couple times and the brookies weren’t picky.

Attachments

Upstate08

Reaction score
Headed East to New Brunswick for a couple weeks. Will be chasing schoolie stripers from shore.
61CBFF47-042C-40BC-B664-90F3C4DAA090.jpeg

denver1911

Reaction score
Glad to see this thread still has some legs! Not today .. but tomorrow! I am sitting in the Atlanta airport awaiting the next leg of my journey. Another jet ride, a Tropic Air prop flight, short van ride, and 30 minutes on a boat .. and I’ll be putting my feet up on Northeast Caye off the coast of Placencia Belize. Will board the boat with Lincoln in the morning!

ed from bama

Reaction score
Good evening to all-

I fish nearly every day. There are several small private ponds/lakes within walking distance, so I rotate my morning fishing on a different lake. I will admit, I envy those of you who are taking trips to fantastic places to see if fantastic fish will come to play.
I get to spend my time with the local bluegills and bass. simple pleasures for simple minds, I reckon.

Good day to all- Ed

Chris_in_Louisiana

Reaction score
I'm jealous of all of you. I haven't fished since the last week in June. Seems like it rains every time I have a free day and is sunny every day I'm in the office.