Zenith One-Piece Rods!

sndmn11

Reaction score
That was my blunder, I should have thought to look at the actual Backcountry website as they sometimes have extra xx% off a sale item discounts. Oh well, that would have just meant a new reel, line, investment in streamers, and ANOTHER fly box.....
No need for a PM. Per the advice in this thread I contacted him about a 7 or 6wt and also told him that I still had a 10 or 15% off coupon that came with the 10/4 Zenith I bought from him. He told me that his coupons were not accepted on "sale" items and that nobody could ever sell a Zenith cheaper than he could. I offered up the rods from backcountry/steep and cheap as examples and told him that I would be happy to purchase either eight from him if the cost stayed under $350 and he could keep the low grade free line he was offereing, He then told me that they were counterfeit rods from backcountry/steep and cheap, there were no reputable dealers selling one pieces other than him, and any others on ebay that weren't being sold by him were used rods.
If anybody wants a coupon for a "non sale" item from him, I would be happy to mail it out.

J

james w 3 3

That was my blunder, I should have thought to look at the actual Backcountry website as they sometimes have extra xx% off a sale item discounts. Oh well, that would have just meant a new reel, line, investment in streamers, and ANOTHER fly box.....
No need for a PM. Per the advice in this thread I contacted him about a 7 or 6wt and also told him that I still had a 10 or 15% off coupon that came with the 10/4 Zenith I bought from him. He told me that his coupons were not accepted on "sale" items and that nobody could ever sell a Zenith cheaper than he could. I offered up the rods from backcountry/steep and cheap as examples and told him that I would be happy to purchase either eight from him if the cost stayed under $350 and he could keep the low grade free line he was offereing, He then told me that they were counterfeit rods from backcountry/steep and cheap, there were no reputable dealers selling one pieces other than him, and any others on ebay that weren't being sold by him were used rods.
If anybody wants a coupon for a "non sale" item from him, I would be happy to mail it out.
Wow. That's desperate.
I have done a lot of business with Backcountry over the years. :thmbup:
Sorry you didn't score one. Maybe another will pop up.