The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 07-12-2012, 06:48 PM

trickpony is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from Colorado

Hello ladyzzzz... thought I would introduce myself to some fellow women of the sport.

I'm originally from Eastern Colorado, grew up fishing the Arkansas, etc. Moved to northern Colorado for school - then really got in the thick of things in Bozeman, MT.

I've pushed rubber (and the occasional drift boat ) on the Gallatin, the Yellowstone, the Poudre and a bunch of CO rivers... but I'm almost always happier throwing a fly. It's easy to learn to fly fish when you're in the "industry" Hehehe.

Now in Durango, CO for the summer - fishing some but I need to get out more (!!!) If any of you are in the area - give a shout!

-Alex
Old 07-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Colorado

Alex: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your Durango area fishing adventures.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 PM

mikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant futuremikel has a brilliant future

Hi...nice to have you here...I'm a hairy legged guy, but thought I'd say hi anyway

Is the Animas getting low and warm? Love that water behind the high school...you should go fish and post some brown trout pics for us...-Mike
Old 08-27-2017, 03:31 PM

biker1usa is on a distinguished road

Welcome indeed. Were from Walsenburg which is about 220 miles east of you.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:06 PM

airborne 82nd is a splendid one to beholdairborne 82nd is a splendid one to beholdairborne 82nd is a splendid one to beholdairborne 82nd is a splendid one to beholdairborne 82nd is a splendid one to beholdairborne 82nd is a splendid one to beholdairborne 82nd is a splendid one to behold

Hello ! Bearded here lol , welcome to a great group , stick around and enjoy , great group here / w plenty of knowledge, do you tie ? Great help on that as well
Airborne ( David )
Old 08-27-2017, 05:29 PM

dennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant futuredennyk has a brilliant future

Hi Alex and welcome to the forum! Good luck with your CO. adventures!

Denny
Old 08-27-2017, 06:05 PM

scotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond reputescotty macfly has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Alex. I also grew up on the Arkansas in Canon City.
It's a great river.

Welcome to the forum, and I am excited to hear about your outings.