The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 12-30-2016, 05:49 PM

hilaryous1517 will become famous soon enough
Default New Member from the PNW

Hello fellow lady flyfishers!

I'm a new Member joining from the PNW. I posted a little more detail about myself and my flyfishing history in the new members forum. I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with other women in the sport. Anyone else from the PNW area? Happy fishing!

Kindly,
Hilary
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 4 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mcnerney, flytie09, kevind62, bloomagoo liked this post
Old 01-01-2017, 07:41 AM

antiqueblonde is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Member from the PNW

Welcome to the forum! There aren't to many women here, so I generally don't post much. I'm fairly new to fly fishing, it was on my bucket list and now it has become my obsession. I'm in East Tennessee, with access to two great tailwaters, the Watauga and the South Holston. Lots of great info on this site so I mainly lurk and learn.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:32 AM
New Member from the PNW

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New Member from the PNW

Southern Oregon just north of Medford. Rogue River is about 10 minutes drive from the front door. And to my surprise there's snow on the ground!!
Old 01-01-2017, 06:12 PM

hilaryous1517 will become famous soon enough

Awesome! Thank you for your responses ladies. Freda- I've visited the Rogue River a couple times. So gorgeous. Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit again soon.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes rockthief liked this post
Old 08-07-2017, 10:08 PM

mp_adams is on a distinguished road

Hi Ladies! I'm from PNW as well... the Northern panhandle of Idaho. I have access to lots of mt lakes, rivers, and streams. Don't think I'll ever get tired of living here! I have fly fished all my life, but just in the small lakes in Wisconsin on poppers, so I have a lot to learn! Wish I was fishing right now! MP
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mcnerney, ejsell liked this post
Old 08-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Hilary and MP
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you two stick around and post up your fishing adventures in your respective areas.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:34 AM

bloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud ofbloomagoo has much to be proud of

My close friend Cynthia is Fly Fishing Manager at the Orvis store in Dedham, MA. She has an entire army of ladies she has recruited into the sport and regularly schedules ladies-only fishing excursions and events.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM

h2ofishfloatski has a spectacular aura abouth2ofishfloatski has a spectacular aura abouth2ofishfloatski has a spectacular aura about

Welcome! I live and fish in SW Montana and have fly fished from PA, NY, NH, FL and Maine on the east coast to CO, Utah, WY etc. There is a wealth of information here. Use the search feature to narrow down searches for specific information (a lot of what you may wish to ask has already been answered here) but some information is time sensitive and will need to be asked again. Also check out the FAQ pages which will give you more information on how the site works. We look forward to seeing your posts with pics of your adventures!
Bonnie