Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hello Girls

1. Default Re: Hello Girls

Hi Douglass

I agree with Joni, I think anyone benefits from a fly fishing class and it doesn't matter if it is a woman instructor - just a good one! My husband taught me but we had our moments in the process. In retrospect, maybe I should have taken a class first, then he wouldn't have been so frustrated with me. I think the key for you is to put yourself in a teaching mode and start with the basics. Don't forget that all your advanced techniques are built around a sound mastering of the basics. The class will teach all the 'boring' stuff so you and she can concentrate on the fun fishing part!
    Hitaluga Guide Service
    http://www.hitaluga.com
    The A-B-C's of Fishing! Come fish with us in Alaska, Belize and Cape Cod

Default Re: Hello Girls

Hello Ladies,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. It is so nice to see a "Ladies Fly Fishing forum"!

I am from Alberta, Canada and mostly fish for trout (rainbows, browns and cutthroats). I started fly-fishing a few years ago and love it . I enjoy both fishing on foot and floating down some of Alberta's bigger rivers.
    Cheers Mar ><(((">~

Lives are like rivers...eventually they go where they must...not always where we want them to...

Default Re: Hello Girls

Hello from Las Vegas

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456