Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score

The North American Fly Forums belong to the Leland affiliate scheme which means any sales you put through the link below or the banners you will see on the forums website earn us valuable income to carry on supporting and developing this site and the rest of the Fish&Fly websites.

Check out the Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters website.

We appreciate your support by using this scheme or one of our other advertising or commercial partners when you want to buy something online.

badgermatt

Reaction score
I enjoyed a one-day casting lesson at the Leland shop in Sonoma when I was stationed at the nearby air base. Great instruction in a beautiful location made for a day well-spent. I even bought one of their 5wt reel/rod 4pc travel combos and am quite pleased with it. Nice folks there!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoyed a one-day casting lesson at the Leland shop in Sonoma
I've been out to Sonoma/Napa a few times and half missed stopping by their shop even though I have shopped online with them. I'm going to have to make a point to stop in the next time I get out there, thanks for reminding me they were in Sonoma.

Larry

bloomagoo

Reaction score
I ordered online from them for the first time last fall and they sent me a free hat along with my fly line. Nice touch.

L

Liphookedau

I constantly check their site out ...As Ard said they have a good Upgrade Program which was The First now quite a few more have followed in their Footsteps also I've noticed they always have used Top Shelf Gear for Auction on Ebay.
Brian

yikes

Reaction score
It looks like one of Leland's staff , Kieth Westra, has a graphic design background and he's made some incredible fly fishing-related artwork! I stumbled onto it at Nature Boy Designs — LOGOS AND DESIGN

That Dia de la Muerta fly fishing graphic would make a great T-shirt!

runningfish

Reaction score
Bought a fly line once for a bit less than retail, got a free hat but $10 shipping is too much for a fly line coming from NorCal to SoCal. A good shop but once is enough.

garyo

Reaction score
I just bought one of their $100 combos for a back-up. I am pleasantly surprised. I also got a free hat; sweet...

comeonavs

Reaction score
The link in the first post here is dead, is Leland still a sponsor ?

I was going to go through the link to place a order , but no luck with the link.