The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  117
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 12-20-2015, 07:37 PM

eastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mapping hairwing530's fly distribution and fished locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_e_v View Post
In the upper left of the screen you will see a search box and a bunch of icons. Touch the one that looks like a balloon and then touch the spot on the map you want to drop the pin

And you will need to log in to your google account I think

Does anyone know if I have to have a google account ?

never mid , I figured it out ...somewhat anyway

Last edited by eastfly66; 12-20-2015 at 07:55 PM.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes onemississipp, hairwing530 liked this post
Old 12-20-2015, 07:56 PM

onemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud of

You should not need a google account .....are you on a mobile device.... Tablet....phone...?
Likes eastfly66, hairwing530 liked this post
Old 12-20-2015, 08:10 PM

eastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant futureeastfly66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemississipp View Post
You should not need a google account .....are you on a mobile device.... Tablet....phone...?
PC ....don't do much with the tech stuff that's all but I got it

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemississipp View Post
I see locations populating! Thanks fellas!
Ooops , not so fast , I added them to your list Mississip ? Now what ?
Old 12-20-2015, 08:12 PM

onemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud ofonemississipp has much to be proud of

It's fine, I'm sure! As long as yours got posted that's all that matters! Thanks for helping out!
Likes hairwing530 liked this post
Old 12-20-2015, 08:38 PM

mebe007 is on a distinguished road

Looks like I'm the first to drop a pin in VA
Old 12-20-2015, 09:15 PM

GrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond repute

Working on it, added a new layer to help keep it organized and have a few more to do later.

B.E.F.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:18 PM

james w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant futurejames w 3 3 has a brilliant future

Marked 3 locations in CA I've pulled one of Jerry's flies out of a fish.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:32 PM

It's fleshing out nicely! I have a few more to add tomorrow, when I drag out the laptop...
Old 12-20-2015, 11:13 PM

huntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to beholdhuntschool is a splendid one to behold

Well, I would like to add some spots but I cant seem to figure out how to do it. There is nothing I can see to grab and drop the pin....
Southeastern Illinois College (semi retired)
Shotgun Team Coach
NSCA Level III Instructor
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Old 12-21-2015, 04:43 AM

hairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond repute

In looking at the map this morning, it's becoming increasing clearer as to why I received Christmas cards from a couple of fly-fishing/fly-tying companies! I knew that I had wrapped a fair amount of hooks, but to see the growing list of places fished and species caught is inspiring for yours truly. Now, I'm really ready for a "good to go" report from "Doc" and "Ms Doc" later this month...

One last thing? As a nod to the flies sent and the fish taken outside of our domestic borders, a global list would have to include Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, New Zealand, a certain peninsula in Russia, and soon to be Patagonia. Did I miss anybody?

Thanks for doing this, everybody, and to Dustin for kicking off the idea. I'm counting down the days until the next MRI is done, and the final results are in...

Happy Holidays to one and all...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 4 Likes, 0 Dislikes