The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 06-04-2016, 08:37 AM
Done this... tounge skid marks on my plate.

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Done this... tounge skid marks on my plate.

Coconut-Pecan German Chocolate Pie Recipe | Taste of Home
Likes mcnerney, weiliwen liked this post
Old 06-04-2016, 08:51 AM

weiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to all
Default Re: Done this... tounge skid marks on my plate.

"Tongue Skid Marks!" That's a great phrase, I hope you don't mind if I steal it!
Old 06-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Done this... tounge skid marks on my plate.

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiliwen View Post
"Tongue Skid Marks!" That's a great phrase, I hope you don't mind if I steal it!
Feel free, "Mz Turkey" is presently flaked out under my desk ... empty plate next to her. In bed, reading, KERCHUNK, eyes looking over the top of the pages. Nose pushing down the book, 100 pounds (or close to it) drapped on top of me.

See her coming .... wiggle under the covers. Sloppy wet tonge, one eye ...Me: peer over the cover .... BANG! GOTCHA YA!

Glasses off, sloppy kiss to follow, Dog SNORK, shake head, wiggle down in the covers and cuddle time. Nap time. Good Dog.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:10 PM

darwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of light

Your link reminded me of a similar pie that I loved many years ago. One of the hotels I worked at in Dallas served a German chocolate pie that was outstanding. They also had the best carrot cake I have ever eaten. If I remember the stories correctly the owner's wife gave the pastry chef the recipes. They came from the back of a box, magazine or something like that.
Damn they were good eats!