The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 07-05-2016, 04:53 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey, Pass me a Beer!

The 4th is over and our liquor stores are short of beer.

Wisconsin says, "Hey, Pass me a beer!" This is how we celebrate the 4th. Wisconsinites will recognize their home towns including my town of Wausau, Wi!

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes fr8dog, ejsell liked this post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:03 PM

fr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to beholdfr8dog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hey, Pass me a Beer!

In Oklahoma we pretty much take this one for granted......

Click the image to open in full size.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes ejsell liked this post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:08 PM

darwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of lightdarwin is a glorious beacon of light

Well done.

I am happy to see they are not wasting good beer for a video!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes littledavid123, GrtLksMarlin liked this post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:42 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8dog View Post
In Oklahoma we pretty much take this one for granted......

It's nice to be from a state where one can say that without some ignorant, self-important person who knows whats best for us turning you in.

Dave
Old 07-05-2016, 08:08 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute

His twin says

During a flood, save what's important. Beer!

Table? We aint'n needing no tables.

Then you can fish with a redneck hook.

When you run out of beer, write yourself a note.

Recycle the 30 pack as a pet carrier.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes spm liked this post
Old 07-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Administrator

Ard has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Ard Send a message via Skype™ to Ard

I don't watch many videos at all, even those which get posted here but I did watch this one. I found myself wondering how long it took to do all of that, it is pretty impressive. The knowledge of physics and engineering to make some of those mousetrap like transports happen are both beyond me.

By the way Silver, I was about to send you a proof of life inquiry because I hadn't seen any posts from you since I've been home. This answers that for me

Good one,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors
Old 07-06-2016, 01:53 AM

GrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond reputeGrtLksMarlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwin View Post
Well done.

I am happy to see they are not wasting good beer for a video!
Was thinking the same thing. Then again, after a month out west the wife who rarely drinks liquor had really took to whisky in that she couldn't find any Beck's Dark (literally, she became so upset about it that I called a distributor and found where they sold it while there). In any case, we didn't find it easily until we hit Wisconsin.

That's how she knew we had finally returned to "civil-IIIIIIIz-ation."

B.E.F.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.