The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (
-   The Lodge Den (
-   -   Terminology poll- (

BigCliff 06-05-2008 10:48 PM

Terminology poll-

tightlines57 06-06-2008 05:54 PM

Re: Terminology poll-
I chose other just to be different/difficult.

I really prefer the micro brews. Much better taste. :fishing:

wfosborn 06-07-2008 12:57 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
We call them 22's most of the time, even if it's a little bigger. I think it comes from all the Alaskan brews making 22oz bottles.


fyshstykr 06-09-2008 12:05 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
I call em "Tall boys", even though a true tall boy around here used to be 16 oz, but the terminology still works.

I've also heard them referred to as "Monster Cans".

Fly2Fish 06-09-2008 09:43 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
We call 'em "Doubles" (probably because they're double the size of a standard 12 oz. can).

Davo 06-09-2008 11:42 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
In Wyoming they call it BEER!!! LOL

STARMedic 07-10-2008 08:42 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
Tallboys out this way....


Frank Whiton 07-10-2008 09:24 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
Hi to all,

Now we know why Big Cliff has not been posting as much.:stretcher


flyfisher76544 07-17-2008 01:31 AM

Re: Terminology poll-
We just call em Beer down this way as well. If it comes in a larger quanity, its just a bonus.

yatahey 07-18-2008 07:03 PM

Re: Terminology poll-
Oh Yeah! Miller High Life. The only production beer that doesn't give me a headache. Cheap and plentyful. Gotta love it. Oh yeah, the poll, almost forgot. I

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.40 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2005-2017 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.