Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from NJ

1. Default Hello from NJ

Hello to all, I'm new to this forum. It looks like alot of good info on here. Hope I can help out around here. I fish and tie for trout. Thanks

WT

Blog Entries

to the forum .great forum,lots of friendly and talented people here!

3. Default

Welcom Wild Trout.
    Where in Jersey are you from? I grew up in Orange. Moved west in 1972.

Wild Trout. Same here, fish & tie for trout.

5. Default

5 miles north from Giant stadium.

also from NJ. Right outside morristown

WT-

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board. Make yourself at home here and feel free to dive in.

mark

Blog Entries

Hi Trout,

I have visited your state and spent some time exploring the Jersey Pine Barrens. Outstanding area of this country! After reading the stories written by Tom Brown in the 80's I had to come to see the place. You have a great wilderness there that is little known to the rest of us.

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Hi & welcome to the forum
    I'm down in the middle of the state, Metuchen....Where do you guys fish. A while back Frank was talking about a gettogether & it might work for a few of us in NJ.. I fish the Musky mostly & sometimes the SBR. I do the salt from the Hook also.

10. Default Re: Hello from NJ

YA know Hardy you're right. for a small state there is alot of wilderness and history in this state.

Fishin, BFB's my home water. I fish it alot. Also a native stream up there. Only went to SBR once and it was 23* and only lasted about 30 minutes and the leader was a solid tube of ice. I fish the Paulinskill sometimes. I'm in as campground near the BFB. I've fished SH in my boat a few times. Launched at Zubecks and fished infront of Cliffwood and the area. I'm getting my permits for Brick and Lavalette for the fall run. If theres a get together let me know.

WT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast