Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Another Irishman on Board

Hi all

Just thought i'd do a quick intro. My name is Liam and i live in Ireland and spend the majority of my spare time either fly fishing, fly tying or blogging about fishing. Looking forward to having a look around the forum and contributing what i can, where i can.

wgsten

www.irishflyfisher.ie

Blog Entries

Default Re: Another Irishman on Board

irishman.Glad to have you on board this great forum.

Hi Liam,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us. You will have to post some pictures where you fish.

Frank

Blog Entries

Liam: Welcome to the forum, we look forward to reading your posts!

Larry

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us. You will have to post some pictures where you fish.
    Thanks for the welcome Frank. I have a nice few pictures alright that i'd love to share with everyone. Is there a particular section of the forum to post pictures or can one just start a thread with their own pictures? I'm still pretty new to the site so any advice you can give would be appreciated.

@Larry Thanks for the welcome as well.

Many Thanks
    wgsten

Wgsten-

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. It would be great to hear more about the fishing you do in Ireland and to see some pics- I bet the country is breathtaking-

Feel free to post pics of your fishing haunts in the general forum, I'm sure folks would like to see them and it tends to get the most eyeballs.

But any forum is fine for pics and you can just use your judgement on where to put them based on subject- pics of flies in the "sharing patterns forum" if you want to post a fly with a recipe etc. But we're a pretty happy bunch so wherever you put them will be great.

Best regards,
    mark