Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New from france

Default New from france

Hello everybody,

I'm happy to join this community and dynamic forum. I'm 37, french, and involved in fly fishing for 2 decade.

My favourite technic is what we call here "nymph on sight" which means small nymphs on spotted fish, long leader (up to 6/7 meters), for trout & grayling. And I like the czech method as well.

I enjoy flyfish for carp / barbel / pike ... actually everything with fins and scales.

Unfortunately I've never been in USA, but still dream with some movies / TV reports showing the quality of fishing in your country, and the respect of catch & release.

If any of you wants info about fly fishing possibilities in France, just ask !!

Blog Entries

Default Re: New from france

Bienvenue...un français de plus!Ici,c'est vraiment très sympa,l'accueil exceptionnel...on se prend pas au sérieux,c'est sans doute le meilleur forum de pêche à la mouche!
    Best

3. Default Re: New from france

salut nymphe a vue
    de quelle region es-tu ?
    for sure you'll enjoy this forum

Salut les froggies.

Je suis en Picardie, bon c'est pas top top, mais y a quelques chalkstreams où la nymphe marche bien. Sinon je pêche pas mal en Corrèze, et j'ai habité en Franche Comté, donc je connais les rivières du secteur.

A +

Hi Nav,

Welcome to the forum. Some of our most respected members are from France and other countries in Europe. I am glad you decided to join and hope you enjoy our Forum.

I hope some day you might get over to the US. We do have some wonderful fishing over here. Can you show us a picture of a barbel. I am sure a lot of us don't know what it is.

Frank

Here are some pics of barbel. A fish living in fast flowing river, feeding on the bottom, quite likes nymphs and provides great fun on a fly rod.

Here is another pic showing the bending rod with a 6 lbs barbel hooked

Blog Entries

Beautiful fish and pics...the barbel is a hard fighter...that's why it's called the river bonefish!but it's not easy to catch

9. Default Re: New from france

nice pics nav

Blog Entries

nav: Welcome to the forum, good to have another frenchman here to keep JP and lourdios in line. LOL! Thanks for posting the pictures of catching barbel, that looks to be a fun fish to hook into, very hard fighter. Looking forward to more of your fishing reports.

Larry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast