Saying howdy...

al_a

Reaction score
I just found this forum. I have lived all my life in the Missouri Ozarks, but have been visiting the West, and especially Montana, fly fishing for more than 15 years, and have owned land and a cabin near the Yellowstone for four years. Last year we found a house on the Yellowstone outside of Livingston that we could afford, so now we will be splitting time living in Montana and Missouri.

I am a passionate river fisherman, mostly for smallmouth bass in Missouri, but I love fly fishing for trout on the rivers of the West. I'm active on Ozarkanglers.com concerning fishing in Missouri and Arkansas, and I'm glad to find a place on the web where I can indulge my other passion...outside of actually fishing, I love to discuss fishing!

FlyBum

Reaction score
:welcome: Al. It must be nice to share your time between to beautiful places. I look forward to reading your posts.

littledavid123

Reaction score
Welcome al_a

As you soon will discover we love photos and stories and welcome them from newbies and seniors. Also check out the search site, lots of good stories and info hidden in there.

Dave

peregrines

Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator
Reaction score
Glad you joined up here Al- you live in some great fly fishing country. Make yourself at home!