Greetings From Southeast Idaho

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kelly Glissmeyer and this is only my second post to date. While browsing the site I ran into an old friend, Joni, and decided to get involved. I live in Rigby, Idaho, married with two grown sons. I fish, tie flies and build custom rods. I like what I see on this site as well as its more gentle nature as compared to some of the more popular sites.
Thought I would start out by posting some of my favorite pics of where we fish and what we catch. I fish a local spring creek quite a bit during the spring, summer and fall and many of the flies I use I developed for that particular water.

So, here goes:

Where we fish - Kelley's No-tellum Spring Creek:

Where we fish - Big Lost River, ID:

Fishing buddy Buzz, early morning on the spring creek:

What we catch - spring creek Brown:

Another spring creek Brown:

South Fork Snake Brown:

Myself and younger son, Geoff on lower Henry's Fork:

Oldest son, Michael, on spring creek:

Your's Truly on Henry's Lake with a big hybrid Cuttbow:

A nice Henry's Lake Brookie:

Mike with a Henry's Lake Cutt:

A day on the lower Henry's Fork with Hyde Boats and Jim and Kelly Watt - making movies...:

Lower Henry's Fork beastie Brown:

We just love catching those Browns - this one from the spring creek:

Mike's friend, Ryan, with another lower Henry's Fork beauty:

Well, that's it. Hope you liked it. I'm looking forward to delving into the wealth of information on this site - I've not seen it's equal.

Tight lines,

Kelly.

Davo

Reaction score
Kelly

Welcome to the Forum. Thanks for the great photos!! Look forward to future post and contributions.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the group! I'm glad to hear that we seem more civilized than some others. But, I have been under the impression that this is the Most Popular Forum on the Internet :)

Ard