New to Forum

bavass

Reaction score
Hello from Virginia! I have been out of fly fishing for a few years ago and getting back into it again. I had a horrible rod years ago and always said if it got broke I wouldn't buy another until I could afford a good Orvis or Sage. It broke about 5 years ago when moving and got a Orvis Fly Rod this past Xmas. So I am looking forward to learning new things and getting abck on the streams feels like its been forever. Hope its like riding a bike! LOL

O

okuma

You will love this site. I can't wait until your tying flies. The addiction continues...never ends:D

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there,

Nothing beats an introduction, it helps everyone to know where you are at both geographically and in your pursuit of the craft.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard

bavass

Reaction score
Thanks, I look forward to being here and learning. As far as tying flies its something I have ofetne thought about doing and would love to at some point. First I wanna get catching fish again, LOL

peregrines

Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator
Reaction score
Hey bavass, welcome to the forum. We have a bunch of folks down your way that chase all kinds of stuff including trout and smallmouth in streams, bass and panfish in ponds, stripers and "wipers" in lakes, and "rockfish" (striped bass) in saltwater.