Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from WY by way of AL

1. Default Hello from WY by way of AL

Hello to all, I am new to this site, I have broused before but now ive decided to join. I have just moved to WY from AL in the last two months, and am looking foward to my time here.

Default Re: Hello from WY by way of AL

Yikes, I hope you survive the culture shock!! All kidding aside, from where I sit you've moved to a great place, and welcome to this forum. It's a good place.
    Gary

welcome. I came to WY via Mississippi, though i now live in Victor, ID. Look forward to some great fishing if you can bear the cold....and the skiing is top notch...

Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
    Hello to all, I am new to this site, I have broused before but now ive decided to join. I have just moved to WY from AL in the last two months, and am looking foward to my time here.
    I hope you find it here as I have & fit as everyone is great & very helpful,
    don't be afraid to ask if you need help as there are plenty who will steer you in the right direction.

Incidently I did the opposite to you last year when I was in the US,firstly in AK,then to WY,then to Vegas with only Cold Weather Clothes,guess what I nearly melted until I bought some Summer Gear.
    Cheers.
    Brian.

Welcome-hope you don,t mind cold weather, but the trout fishing in summer is worth freezing a few months for. Enjoy the forum.
    The scenery in the Grand Coulee area of eastern Washington was worth the cost of the air fare on its own. Two doe whitetailed deer drinking not twenty yards away from my boat partner and I as a golden eagle flew overhead looking for dinner. Magnificent and etched in my memory for all time!

Blog Entries

Welcome Bamaboy! You'll enjoy it here, there are a great number of excellent teachers and great people!
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Hey Bamaboy welcome to the forum-- and bundle up
    Mark

Blog Entries

Bamaboy: Welcome to the forum and maybe we can fish together sometime! Where in WY are you located, I'm in Laramie but will probably move to Pinedale in the spring.

Larry
    Larry

9. Default Re: Hello from WY by way of AL

Thanks for all the welcomes. Larry, I live in Gillette but I like to travel, I'm always up for a good trip.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
    Thanks for all the welcomes. Larry, I live in Gillette but I like to travel, I'm always up for a good trip.
    Sounds good, maybe we could fish the Grey Reef (North Platte) together sometime!

Larry
    Larry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast