Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hey from Panama City, FL

1. Default Hey from Panama City, FL

I am new to fly fishing but am looking forward to learning everthing I can about the sport. If anybody knows of any clubs in the Panama City area me and a buddy I work with are looking to join up with one.

Thanks

Default Re: Hey from Panama City, FL

Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of friendly people here with lots of good advice from years of flyfishing. My advice is to read a lot, ask a lot of questions and fish a lot (whenever possible). Don't know any clubs down there but if you typed in your computer Flyfishing in Panama City, FL, I'm sure you would get some links to some organizations. Try to see if Orvis or Cortland may have some dealers in the area as well. Good fishing and again, welcome!!!
    "I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...because only in the woods can I find solitude without lonliness..." Robert Traver 1964 (Judge John Voelker)