Also from Colorado

stevieb

Reaction score
I am from Cortez, Co. and I own a retail sports store. We have only been opened for a little over 2 years so it is still a learning experience. One of the main things I have discovered is the growing popularity of fly fishing. Not just a sport but an art. To get down to it I have discovered a big need in our area for fly fishing products. I want to be able to supply at least part of those needs and since I know next to nothing about fly fishing that is why I joined this forum with the hopes of learning from all of you out there. Alot of my questions may seem boring to alot of you but just remember I am a beginner and all of your replies will be very much appreciated. I know doing it is the best learning tool but you need to start off with the right equipment even if it is just the basics. Thank you for your time.

trout champ

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!! I live in Colordo Springs and am always looking for new rivers to fish, maybe a trip down south could be next. I am kinda new to fly fishing, but getting better every weekend. I'll probably put my two cents in, but Cliff and Frank always have good solutions.

Randy

stevieb

Reaction score
No on the snow sports except tubing. Mainly golf, fishing, archery, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, wrestling, racquet sports, a little swimming and I do have some paintball.