Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi my name is John and I am a fishoholic. I hail from Fredericton NB (just an hour away from the famed Miramichi River and it's little brother the Nashwaak River is literally in my back yard. I just started my fly fishing adventure this spring and was hooked the first time I tried it. Fly fishing runs in my blood as my great grand father was a guide on the Nashwaak and he tied his flies daily. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the experience in this forum and look forward to passing along any knowledge I may have in the ways of the Maritimer.
    John L.

"The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" Lee Wulff

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi everyone

John

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn from others experience as well as share your own. You have some great waters to explore. I look forward to reading about your adventures!!
    Davo
    My worst day on the water beats my best day anywhere else hands down!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures

Welcome to the forum!!
    Less likey, more green dots
    BrookFieldAngler.com

Welcome to the forum John. You will find this forum filled with folks willing to share their knowledge and opinions. I would suggest exploring the search feature as there is a treasure trove of good articles awaiting new discovery. Have a question that you can't find a answer too, or a story to tell...don't be bashful, we encourage and welcome new members to participate.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Blog Entries

John...great forum and great people here...

Thanks everyone. Anyone who gets to know me knows I'm not bashful.
    John L.

"The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" Lee Wulff

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover

Blog Entries

Now I know your name, Welcome

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors