Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
  1. Default Hello from Nevada

Hi All,
    My name is Keith. I'm an elderly retired guy who spends most days on the water either fishing or thinking about it. My love for the great outdoors reaches back 60 years when as a boy growing up in Montana, fishing and hunting were activities that every boy learned.

I was a teacher and a high school basketball coach in Nevada for thirty years before I retired. During my summer vacations I would trek to Oregon where I discovered the spring chinook of the mighty Rogue and the steelhead of the North Umpqua. Now I go to Oregon and Washington several times a year to fish the different runs of salmon and steelhead- winter steelhead being my favorite challenge. I love all kinds of fishing and current challenge is whether this 68 yr. old body can learn to fish with a two-handed spey rod.

I am happy that I've discovered this great forum, and am looking forward to the pleasantries of talking about fly fishing.

-Coach- (Just a small salute to my son Paul in Iraq)

Default Re: Hello from Nevada

Glad to have ya! We welcome your contributions and appreciate your son's service.
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1276302_n.jpg

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.

Default Re: Hello from Nevada

Hi Coach,

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your post.

Frank