Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: greetings all

1. Default greetings all

Hello from VT by way of RI. Been fly fishing for 4 seasons or so now and I am completely obsessed. feel like I wasted the first part of my life, not knowing about fly fishing. Trying to make up for lost time. I'll try not to ask stupid questions, but I'm not promising. Moving from RI to VT in the fall. Discovered fly fishing when my someday-to-be father-in-law(I've been dating his daughter for around 20 years!) took me to a fishing camp club that he is a member of in Maine, the Megantic club. I was already hooked long before I got that first brookie and I haven't looked back since. Just bought a vise, but with the packing for the big move I dont think I will end up having much time for that til well into winter. Looking forward to coming home from a long day of snowboarding and tying flies by the fire. Cheers!

Blog Entries

Default Re: greetings all

Hexx: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures. Don't hesitate to ask questions and be sure to use the search function on the forum, there is a wealth of information here.

Larry
    Larry

Blog Entries

Hexx....+1 what Larry said

Talking Re: greetings all

Welcome to the froum from Arkansas

Welcome from Tennessee, cant wait to here the fishing adventures once you get settled in your new location.
    Popperfly >-<(((((*>

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board hexx! milt.
    "Thomas Jeff..." Senator Reisman (Sam Shepard) Swordfish

Blog Entries

Hi,

I guess you already know we are glad you joined, I used to ski up there through the 80's and 90's. I always looked to driving the back roads through VT. on the way home from Maine every fall too. You have a beautiful new home state there.

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Welcome hexx
    While I live in CT (RI boarder). I've fish all over a good portion of New England, including extensively in VT.
    Welcome to the site !
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements. --- Horace Kephart

9. Default Re: greetings all

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to sharing reports from the new digs once i get settled. thanks again for the welcome, see you in the forums...