Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Default Just saying hello!

Hey guys! My name is Nick Nikchevich, I'm a college freshman at USC this year and I'm from Thousand Oaks, California.

I've grown up with a fishing rod in my hand as I live on a private lake with tons of Largemouth and I began fly fishing and fly tying with the help of my grandfather at the age of 9. I have no idea how i have not previously come across this forum but there is clearly a wealth of information here which i hope to gain from and contribute to!

My home fly fishing waters are up in the sierra nevada mountains near mammoth where i spend most of my summers.
    Hope to see everyone around the site and Im always looking for new fishing buddies!

2. Likes williamhj liked this post

Default Re: Just saying hello!

Quote Originally Posted by nicknick222 View Post
    Hey guys! My name is Nick Nikchevich, I'm a college freshman at USC this year and I'm from Thousand Oaks, California.

I've grown up with a fishing rod in my hand as I live on a private lake with tons of Largemouth and I began fly fishing and fly tying with the help of my grandfather at the age of 9. I have no idea how i have not previously come across this forum but there is clearly a wealth of information here which i hope to gain from and contribute to!

My home fly fishing waters are up in the sierra nevada mountains near mammoth where i spend most of my summers.
    Hope to see everyone around the site and Im always looking for new fishing buddies!
    Hello Nick
    By your last name I can assure you that your origins are far away from Sierra Nevada ,and much much closer to my home town,NIksic
    And welcome aboard

4. Likes Ard liked this post
    Blog Entries

Hello Nick

We love new members and fresh input on our discussions here. Pictures are always a huge hit and I know you're in beautiful country there. We have a good number of members in the general area where you are at, you just may meet some as time goes on.

Welcome,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Hello - be out your way (kind of) next week in Yosemite. Love the Sierras!

7. Likes Ard liked this post

Yes it is definitely beautiful country up there!

and Madjoni, That is very funny! I am actually half Serbian and half japanese... an interesting combination, I know, but I cherish both of my lineages equally and they are both great.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknick222 View Post

and Madjoni, That is very funny! I am actually half Serbian and half japanese... an interesting combination, I know, but I cherish both of my lineages equally and they are both great.
    O I know ,my best friend have last name same as yours and territory of your clan (or brotherhood how we say it on Serbian) is about 10 miles south of place where I live ,from little village called Pješivci.
    I bet ,you being half Serb and half Japanese,are very proud and truly patriotic young man

Blog Entries

Nick...looking forward to seeing your reports and pics