Newbie from E TN

jimp

Reaction score
Newb from E TN saying hello to all. Been a lurker for a short time, lots of good info available to someone like me trying to pick up the sport of FF. Hope to make some contributions as I learn this sport. Have fished for years, primarliy for crappie via different styles/methods, and want to learn how to use a fly rod for catching panfish in general.

yonder

Reaction score
welcome to the forum.....bluegill are alot of fun on fly rods. When you throw in the the occasional bass, it only adds to the excitement. There are alot of nice folks on this board who are always willing to help out........so if you have any questions, just ask away, and we will try our best! Be sure to post some pics of your fish......we like that!!!:)

shotgunfly

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Always good to see our numbers grow and especially nice to see someone from the east joining in the fun. Lots of great people and advice here. You'll learn and enjoy all of it.

Best.
C

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Learning fly fishing and targeting crappie is certainly a great way to get started, best of luck. Don't hesitate to ask questions, we'll try to provide the information requested.

Jackster

Reaction score
E. TN eh? You have some extremely good trout fishing in your neck of the woods too. The tailwaters in E. TN are really great.

Welcome to the campfire.

L

Liphookedau

Jimp there's not much more I can say except Welcome.
Brian.