Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default New member. Living in Cleveland now and moving to Park City, UT in few months

Hello all. I signed up and have been looking through the forum for about a week now but just saw this new members section! Im currently living on the west side of Cleveland and doing a lot of steelhead fishing on the lake erie tribs. Come fall I'll be moving out to Utah to Park City. Just above the Provo River! Couldn't move where there wasn't a great river to fish!! Thanks to all!

Blog Entries

Default Re: New member. Living in Cleveland now and moving to Park City, UT in few months

Hi,

We have a good number of Utah members, I believe you'll enjoy the Provo River. You are just a drive north to the Snake and Clearwater Rivers for steelhead also.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Blog Entries

Default Re: New member. Living in Cleveland now and moving to Park City, UT in few months

hey rockriv,
    welcome to the forum
    lots of good people here that have lots of great knowledge.
    looking forward to hearing more from you

casey

ARFE

Blog Entries

Rockriv: Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a great move you have coming up in the fall, good luck!
    Larry

Welcome to the forum!

As Ard mentioned there are a few of us 'Utahn's' here.
    The Provo has some very good water but don't forget about the rest of the good water all within a 3 to 3.5 hour drive of PC, both rivers & stillwater.

What brings you out this way?

6. Default Re: New member. Living in Cleveland now and moving to Park City, UT in few months

Thanks guys! I know I have plenty of exploring to do!! My wife and I just had our first child. He's a small fly fisherman in the making. Can't wait to pack him up and off we go for the day on the river. What brings us out...My parents have lived In PC for about 5 years now (just for ski season and a month in the summer) My wife and I are looking for adventure and to mix things up so I figured Id transfer my job out to SLC and start a new life! Regarding the rivers up north for steel.. those are Idaho rivers correct?