Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Another PA fella! (take 2)

Hey Todd,

I hope you'll find enough time to post some threads with us about your Musky fishing there. If you check my profile page you'll figure out that I know your neck of the woods pretty well. I had a bud who liked running his bass boat down below the rapids at Liverpool and always loved that part of the river. Every now and then we would hook what we figured was a musky but never got to see them. They were always way too big and the leaders were cut each time.

Here I have plenty of pike at our cabin and am working my way up the size scale with them each trip out.

Keep us updated please,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

2. Likes enolaeagle liked this post

Welcome to the forum Todd! Harrisburg is my go to Walleye spot on the river! Look foward to your posts!
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

4. Likes enolaeagle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
    Hey Todd,

I hope you'll find enough time to post some threads with us about your Musky fishing there. If you check my profile page you'll figure out that I know your neck of the woods pretty well. I had a bud who liked running his bass boat down below the rapids at Liverpool and always loved that part of the river. Every now and then we would hook what we figured was a musky but never got to see them. They were always way too big and the leaders were cut each time.

Here I have plenty of pike at our cabin and am working my way up the size scale with them each trip out.

Keep us updated please,

Ard

I normally fish the West Branch. This is a picture from the camper. There's some big ones in there (5 big ones that I know of and zero Bass...)
    ~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcomes! Very much appreciated.
    ~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12