Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New from NJ

Default New from NJ

Hello all,

New member from NJ here. I've been fishing since an early age and picked up fly fishing from my dad at around age 8. Now I'm 19 (almost 20) and attending school up in Vermont, where I will be a sophomore studying Civil Engineering at the University of Vermont. I've fished for pretty much every species (with varying levels of success) I've been within casting distance of, panfish, LMB, SMB, Trout, Steelhead, Pike, Muskie, Striped Bass, Blues, False Albies, you name it. I primarily fish around the north Jersey, southern NY area since that is where I live, but I do take fairly frequent trips to the upper Delaware and down the shore.

I'm excited to expand my scope to the new fisheries in Vermont and had a blast fishing with the fly fishing club at the school this past year. In that time I've made some great friends and even learned how to tie. Needless to say it's been a good couple of years.

Looking forward to share my knowledge and also learn a lot from the members here.

-Andrew

Default Re: New from NJ

Welcome to the forum:beer:
    ~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

Blog Entries

Andrew.Looking forward to seeing your pics and reports

You'll like Burlington (especially if you're into craft beer)
    Good pike fishing in the Winooski Delta right there in town plus some decent trout streams not that far way
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements. --- Horace Kephart

Appreciate it guys.