Flailing the water’s surface and hello

motorshooter

Reaction score
The Old Dominion. But can be found exploring a blu
Morning all,

Thank you for allowing me aboard. I am a writer and photographer by choice and a pretty fair fly fisherman by the grace of God. I began flailing the water’s surface when I was eight. My father made the time and possessed the composure to teach me the finer points of casting a fly rod. As a hyperactive boy I really had to concentrate on the physics of fly fishing, but it kept my little wondering mind occupied.

That was a few moons ago and since then I have been fortunate to have plied my casting skills and frightened a few fish with bad casts on interesting waters including the Mediterranean Sea, the Caribbean, the Sea of Cortez and in my home state of MI where I chased my first trout and teased Northern Pike with streamers.

I now reside in northern Va fishing the rivers and streams of the east coast. My next adventure will take me out west as I wade some blue lines on and off the map.

I hope I can contribute to this forum in a positive manner, however; I am a bit of a smart ass.

Thanks!

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, what type photography do you specialize with I wonder............ At any rate I would expect that you will be putting up some landscapes of the areas you fish and hike down there. I lived in VA for a couple years and loved the state. The Eastern Shore Peninsula was my haunt.

Look forward to your participation here,

Ard

motorshooter

Reaction score
The Old Dominion. But can be found exploring a blu
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, what type photography do you specialize with I wonder............ At any rate I would expect that you will be putting up some landscapes of the areas you fish and hike down there. I lived in VA for a couple years and loved the state. The Eastern Shore Peninsula was my haunt.

Look forward to your participation here,

Ard
I pack my photography gear when I take my fly fishing trips, but I never unpack it because I'm too busy fishing...LOL!