New Member from Ontario, Canada

wasagawader

Reaction score
Just dropping an introduction for myself. Just Started Fly Fishing and fishing in general this year. Took a private casting lesson to get me started and try to get out once or twice a week. Pretty much have been washing flies so far but looking to change that soon.

Also picked up a vise and tying tools and tied my first fly last night.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Welcome to the Board! And a minor suggestion if I may, go back into your 'User CP' and plug in your location. The info will appear on the upper right hand corner of your postings.

Really helps scope down on what may be an appropriate answer to questions posted up. Quick glance and we have a good idea what/where of your fishing conditions.

And by the list of your new 'Goodies' you really jumped into the deep end of the pool. Only one other suggestion: Apply for another credit card, you'll need it from here on out ...... ;)

Fred

king joe

Reaction score
Just dropping an introduction for myself. Just Started Fly Fishing and fishing in general this year. Took a private casting lesson to get me started and try to get out once or twice a week. Pretty much have been washing flies so far but looking to change that soon.

Also picked up a vise and tying tools and tied my first fly last night.
Hey wasagawader
You're in good company here. Lots of great info and guys more than willing to share insight.

I'm a ON guy also...south of you. I can offer local/Lake Huron and tribs info.

Welcome

King Joe Outa Here!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
wasagawader: Welcome to the forum and the great sport of fly fishing!
Spend some time browsing around the forum and using the search function, but don't hesitate to ask questions, we have lots of folks here that will try and provide you with answers. Washing flies doesn't sound too exciting, you need to be catching a few fish in the process, hopefully we can get you headed in that direction.