Riversage Outfitters

riversage

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am very happy to join the Fly Fishing Forum! I have been fishing and hunting since I was a boy and have fly fished for over 25 years. During those 25 years I was a guide on the Upper Delaware River for about 10 years and a guide in Montana on the Madison River for 2 years. I also taught many new fly fishers the art of fly fishing and was president of the largest teaching fly fishing club in Pennsylvania. I currently own and operate Riversage Outfitters a fly fishing destination company specializing in group and individual fly fishing adventures to Argentina, Bahamas, Chile, Belize, Alaska. I will be adding an Iceland adventure and a cast and blast adventure in Utah very shortly. i look forward to speaking with you on the forum!!

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Riversage: Welcome to the forum!

As you can see I removed the URL link to your business. Only business members are allowed to post links to their business. If you are interested in becoming a business member let me know.

Larry

siege

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Ray. It's always nice to see a fellow fly fisherman join us. It looks like you have a lot to offer, and could provide a world of knowledge ( pun intended ).
You might consider looking at the bottom of the forum index, and see how big the "audience " is on the forum.
Lots of potential clients, with exactly the the right demographics......
As an individual, or as a business member, WELCOME !