Hey everyone

mister wind knot

Reaction score
Hello,

Just introducing myself to the community. My name is Ryan and I live in East Tennessee. Got started fly fishing a few summers ago but now I am beyond hooked. Anything fly fishing I can't get enough. Goal is to finish graduate school so I can afford to travel the world and fish. I am sure you can relate. My home water is the South Holston River and I attribute that watershed to getting me addicted to fishing. Something about a sweet dry fly fishery that can do that to a man. Look forward to learning and getting to know people on this forum. Thanks for welcoming me.

Ryan

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Ryan: Welcome to the forum!
The South Holston River is not a bad place to call home water. I've never fished it but have heard great reports.
Sounds like you are on the right track, get the schooling completed and then travel and fly fish.

rangerrich99

Reaction score
Welcome. This is a great forum, feel free to ask questions, and expect mostly insightful answers. Except from me. Take my musings with a grain of salt.

Also, there's a huge amount of information here to answer virtually any questions you might have. 'Search' is your friend.

Peace.

texastroutbum

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. The South Holston River is one of the destinations I would love to visit someday. I hope that your completion of study will pave the way for a well traveled fly fishing.