Just joined

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I just joined and as look around, i am excited to participate in what i have seen so far.

John Bennett

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
John

Welcome aboard. You will find some very nice folks on this forum. I fish the streams primarily in Wyoming and Colorado with an occasional trip down to the San Juan, where do you like to fish?

Larry

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. How long have you been fly fishing? Do you tye flies? Looking forward to you becoming an active member.

Frank

jclampwork88

Reaction score
I mainly fish the Ogden, Weber and Provo rivers in Utah. I wish i had more time to fish, but with our first baby due in about a month, i haven't had much time to do anything besides work and fix up the house. I haven't ever been to colorado to fish, but I have adventured into Wyoming for a trip or two every year. We fish the Green quite often when we can get away for a weekend.

I have fly fished for about 4 years now (thanks to my father who owns a cabin next to the North fork of the Duchesne River) and have really enjoyed it. I learn somethng new everytime I go.

As far as tying, I have tied for almost 3 years. Recently, I have tied a couple times a week with a consistant weekly tie on Thursdays with my father-in-law. Does anyone know of any swaps that i can join? I like to share what I tie and to see what other have come up with.

John

fyshstykr

Reaction score
Hi John, :)
Glad you joined us, looking forward to your post.

Enjoy fishin the Weber and Provo myself.