just joined

super5

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just found and joined this forum a few minutes ago.
I live outside of Atlanta and have been flyfishing for
many years. I really like the bigger tailwaters like
the chattahoochee, caney fork, the cumberland and
the white in Arkansas. Looking forward to being a part
of the forum.
Thanks, super5

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Super5
Welcome to the forum!
We're glad to have you join in with us and I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

flytie09

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You came to the right place to learn and share your experiences.

ft09 - Mike

kevind62

Reaction score
I recently fished the White in AR. More specific, the Norfork. Had a good time and caught quite a few fish. I swore I'd never drive through AR again several years ago. After driving to Mountain View I remembered why. I'll be sure to hold to my promise from here out. If you live in close proximity, or just enjoy driving forever to get to your destination that's actually only a couple miles away (by a crow's flight) I guess it's ok. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful state. And the mountain views are spectacular in the fall. Just driving in circles gets old pretty quick. ;) When we were leaving to fish that morning I looked on my map and we were only about 3 miles or so from the spot. When I punched it in my GPS it was over 10 miles. On a straight road 10 miles wouldn't be so bad. But when you're entire road is nothing but hairpin turns with an average speed of about 30 mph Kind of takes the fun out of it for me. Having said that though, if you've never been it's worth the trip at least once. If you don't mind driving in circles, maybe twice. :D I do enjoy fishing the Carolinas though. Haven't tried any of the rivers you mention yet but they're on my list.

Hello everyone,
I just found and joined this forum a few minutes ago.
I live outside of Atlanta and have been flyfishing for
many years. I really like the bigger tailwaters like
the chattahoochee, caney fork, the cumberland and
the white in Arkansas. Looking forward to being a part
of the forum.
Thanks, super5