Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I'm new to the sport and hope to learn from you experts.
    "Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after"
    Henry David Thoreau

2. Default Re: Hi

Experts? The only expert here is Doug..

Glad to have you with us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. Default Re: Hi

Mike is very nice ... the fact is there are lots of folks on this site that will do whatever to help you solve a problem.

Doug

Default Re: Hi

Doug,
    I have started by reading your article from your web site about casting. Hopefully, once I've had time to read it all my casting will start to improve. I appreciate any and all the help that is offered.

I just want to compliment this site in general for the the informative and polite manner of all the posters. Steve and the gang have produced a great web site that I hope to utilize to it's fullest.

Thanks,
    Terry

5. Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight
    Doug,
    I have started by reading your article from your web site about casting. Hopefully, once I've had time to read it all my casting will start to improve. I appreciate any and all the help that is offered.
    I may have to check out this article of Dougies. I have heard some good things about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkknight
    I just want to compliment this site in general for the the informative and polite manner of all the posters. Steve and the gang have produced a great web site that I hope to utilize to it's fullest.

Thanks,
    Terry
    The site does have alot of good people. It is still fairly young, I am sure there will be a flame war sooner or later.. We do have a secret weapon to combat that though and that is Curtis. He is the "King of all flamers". He is sure to be able to handle any "rookie".

ROFL. As usual I proof read all my posts before hitting submit and that just sounds funny as hell.. So funny, that I am going to leave it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. Default Re: Hi

Hey Fanatic, It took me twice to get it, but that is the funniest post I have read in ages. I don't want to be King of anything now or a rookie. HAHAHA, Classic!!!

7. Default Re: Hi

What can I say? I am a natural born comedian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. Default Re: Hi

HEY!!! I am not the king, I am the queen!!! LOL!
    All Means All

9. Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    HEY!!! I am not the king, I am the queen!!! LOL!
    You the Pitcher or the Catcher?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Default Re: Hi

Not going there. You are a sicky.
    All Means All

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast