Another UK visitor.

taffy1

Reaction score
I've been lurking here on & off throughout today, the Brit version is undergoing some sort of software update. Recognise some, not many usernames but what a cracking forum. I'll now be making many more visits here to at least pick-up on what's going on your side of the pond. :thumbsupu

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Taffy

Welcome to this side of the pond! I'm looking forward to your participation here, thanks for joining in with us.

flytie09

Reaction score
Welcome taffty.......

There's a got lot here.

ft09

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Taffy! You old Sod ... Welcome to the board!

You probably will recognize a few of the posters names as many of us post here and 'there.' You're the second/third UK 'Mother Board' poster that's joined in the past couple of days.

This is a 'Good Thing.'

Fred Evans (aka - fredaevans)

knotjoe

Reaction score
Kev, we're supposed to avoid politics here! ;)
Keep an open mind, moucher2003, folks from the UK might have workable solutions to some of our political quandaries. Case in point...Stakes & faggot bundles

I'm kidding, of course, no offense to anyone intended:D. The terminology of Euro-fishing in general is truly a gift to all anglers, hence my regular reading of the forums over yonder.

Welcome, taffy1, and do stick around...we're always looking to steal some new ideas and perspectives on all matters piscatorial.

taffy1

Reaction score
Taffy! You old Sod ... Welcome to the board!

You probably will recognize a few of the posters names as many of us post here and 'there.' You're the second/third UK 'Mother Board' poster that's joined in the past couple of days.

This is a 'Good Thing.'

Fred Evans (aka - fredaevans)
You're certainly not wrong there for sure Fred. Curiosity got the better of me & I had to come have a look to see how the other "side" compare.