Hi, everyone!

scotty macfly

Reaction score
Welcome!! I see you're in Florida, so you should have plenty of stories to share from fresh to saltwater. What type of fishing do you prefer?

airborne 82nd

Reaction score
Welcome.. hope you enjoy the group, plenty of helpful guys from all over the place.. contribute and have fun.
Airborne

karstopo

Reaction score
Welcome. There’s a few regular posters from your general area and a decent amount that don’t live in the trouty parts of the USA. But then again, you might be one of those trout guys stuck in a Bass/redfish/sea trout/snook world.

I’m a bass/catfish/redfish/sea trout guy stuck in a bass/catfish/redfish/sea trout world so it works out pretty well.

dharkin

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Alfie. The more you participate in this forum, the more you will gain from it. Don't forget to check out the FAQ section at the top of the page.

Take care.

spm

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Alfie. As stated, lots of information and good people willing to share on here. You can use the Advanced Search function to find answers to your questions, but we know it's possible to get lost in the data. So, don't be afraid to ask questions, directly. We've all been beginners once ...some of us more than once.

Welcome,
steve

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Save for Alaska/Haiii about as far from you as you an get. Want to chase Steelhead/Salmon in southern Oregon PM me and we'll get you set up and good to go.
Guest room is set up with motor home in front so can 'bunk' up to six in comfort. Drift boat in the side yard if you know how to row.

fAe

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Alfie
Welcome to the forum!
We're glad to have you join in with us and I'm looking forward to reading about your fly fishing adventures!