Hello from Argentina

Esteban Urban

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I've just joined TFFF a couple of days ago. My name is Esteban Urban, I'm from San Martín de los Andes, Northern Patgonia Argentina. As most of you probably know, the area where I live is plenty of beautiful places for fly fishing. I'll try to show you the best out of this region though my interest in photography and daily work.

Till the next drift!
Esteban.

Attachments

rangerrich99

Reaction score
Welcome, Esteban. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. And please make every effort to bore us with many pictures of your home waters.

Peace.

spm

Reaction score
Welcome, Esteban.

I look forward to seeing your photographs. Looks like a serious discussion going on in this one.

steve

kayo

Reaction score
Bienvenidos. Que preparas en el asado?

Last edited:

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Add my warm welcome from a small bit of Southern Oregon; Rogue River is minutes from my front door. Get this way, 'bunk up' at my home; toss you the keys to the Jeep let you go explore my waters.

Fred Evans

Almost forgot ... 'Mz Turkey' gives wet sloppy kisses, but she snuggles in for a good nap.

dennyk

Reaction score
Welcome Esteban, I'm sure you are going to like it here!

Looking forward to your posts, beautiful country for sure!

:welcome:

Denny

k_e_v

Reaction score
Farmington, ill. -Stop by for a cold beer on your
Esteban,
Welcome to the forum. I had the pleasure of visiting Argentina and Chile for fly fishing last January and fell in love with the people and the country. I am returning this coming January and fishing the Collon Cura, Limay and the Chimihuin. Any thoughts on those rivers? Would love to see pics from the area

Kevin