Missouri member introduction

trout stalker

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a member of this forum for almost 5 years and have not made one post. I had took a few years away from fly fishing because I got caught up into my career and forgot how to be happy and enjoy life. It took a little woman to step into my life and re-calibrate me. She was a blessing to my life.

Anyway, I enjoy fly fishing all over the United States and like meeting new people who enjoy the sport. I also enjoy taking the time to teach new anglers the ropes. I am not perfect but I just hate seeing someone giving up because they bought a outfit that I can't even cast.

So much to list about me so if you have any questions then just ask. Just remember it is my opinion when I give an answer.

Regards,
Trout Stalker

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Trout stalker

Welcome to the forum!
I'm glad you found someone to get your perspective on life, sounds like you have a gem, congrats!

spm

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from another Missourian. Sounds like I'm directly between you and brownbass. Maybe we'll all run into each other on some Ozark stream.

steve

kevind62

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I consider myself and expert and casting phenom. I can tie my tippet, flies, and leader in to so sophisticated a knot with a single stroke of my rod tip that even the most seasoned fisherman scratches his head. :D

trout stalker

Reaction score
I am about an hour west of St. Louis down I-70. Maybe we will bump into each other on the Current.

Bill
I was down there July 1st through the 4th. I felt like a bratwurst on a grill ready to burst out of my waders. I was a HOT and juicy inside those waders. It was hot.