Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hello everyone

1. Default Hello everyone

My name is John, I am from High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom, which is the 51st state I think and I wish to say hello to everyone.
    I joined this site because I like what I see, lots of good tips on fly fishing and tying.

Excellent.

Default Re: Hello everyone

Hello John,
    Glad to meet you and my name is also John. Hope you enjoy the sight.

Cheers.

3. Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
    Hello John,
    Glad to meet you and my name is also John. Hope you enjoy the sight.

Cheers.
    Thanks John, nice to meet you, I am sure I will enjoy the site. Lots to see

Really is a great site with some very nice folks. Occasionally it can get a bit slow around here, but with Winter coming it should be plenty busy. Looking forward to your post.

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you like the site. The members are what makes it great. Nice people and lots of experience. It would be great to see some pictures of where you fish in England.

I have never been to England. Is it easy to pick up some of the old Hardy reels?

Frank

6. Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
    Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you like the site. The members are what makes it great. Nice people and lots of experience. It would be great to see some pictures of where you fish in England.

I have never been to England. Is it easy to pick up some of the old Hardy reels?

Frank
    Hi Frank,

Thank you for making me welcome. Some pictures, I will try and take some the next time I go fishing. Hardy reels are easy enough to come by here, the old ones are the best.
    The new wide arbour designs are not all that IMO, the Hardy Angel for eg is not that good, very cumbersome.

John.