Hello from far, far away... Argentina

Sebafly

Reaction score
Hi guys!.
How are you!
I'm Sebastian, from Argentina and I'm 43 years old.
I live in La Plata (60km from Buenos Aires)
I've been flyfisherman for 20 years.
I usually go fishing near my city, searching for Tarariras and Golden dorados. Once (or twice) a year, I go to Patagonia looking for the trouts...

I'm glad to share with all of you this crazy pasion...
If you need some info about any fishing spot in Argentina, I will be really happy to do it!

See you on the river!!

Seba

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to the forum, I'm way up north from you at the top of the globe. I hope you stick with us, it is good to hear about your country and fishing. If you want to know about Alaska you can ask me :)

Ard

Sebafly

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Hope to be able to fish your part of the world some day.
Thanks!.
I'm sure you can do it!. People think that it can be expensive, but I have to tell you that it is wrong... You can do it as cheap as you want.

Sebafly

Reaction score
Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to the forum, I'm way up north from you at the top of the globe. I hope you stick with us, it is good to hear about your country and fishing. If you want to know about Alaska you can ask me :)

Ard
Thanks Ard.
We are really far. But flyfishing helps us to feel nearest
Alaska is in my list, so probably you will ear about me and my questions :-D

dennyk

Reaction score
Hi Sebastian and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here, great bunch of folks! You are in a great place to fish for sure.

:welcome:

Denny

spm

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Sebastian. Good to have another SA member. Always good to have new perspectives from time to time. I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing experiences.

steve

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Sebastian

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you will post up your fishing reports so we can enjoy reading about it here. Fishing in your part of the world is my dream.

Sebafly

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kindle welcome!.
Yes, my country have a lot of option to fly fishing.

I used to write some fly fishing reports with friends in our website. It currently it's not updated, but you can see there where and how we fishing (ConMosca.com.ar)
I promess in a short time I will post some photos and fishing report here at the forum.

thanks again!