Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by brian_mcg View Post
    Thanks For the welcome guys.
    Larry i mainly fish for Brown Trout in our local rivers
    I also have an occasional outing for Salmon. Allthough I live only an Hour from The River Tay my Salmon fishing in the main, is done In west Ireland where I go twice a year for a week at a time.
    I am a Certified APGAI Casting Instructor based in Fife, just 20 miles north of Edinburgh. So if anybody is ever in the area feel free to give me look up for a day's fishing.

Regards

Brian
    Brian: That's great, we would love to see some Scotish Brown Trout, if you have any photos, post in the Brown Trout thread: Rainbow Trout Pics

For your info, you can't directly upload a photo from your computer to a thread on the forum (virus issues). Here are the instructions for posting photos: The North American Fly Fishing Forum - FAQ

Larry
    Larry

Hi Brian,
    Welcome! Do you ever run into Davie McPhail?

Brian, Welcome to the Forum, looking forward to many pics...

Dan

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Talking Re: Hello

Just so you know, as I guess you post to the 'Mother Board,' this is as 'rough and tumble' as it gets with your 'Colonial Brethren.'

Most here don't know/post 'elsewhere' so they're at a bit of a loss as to what I'm typing .. but you probably do.

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the forum. We have a member here from Scotland. His screen name is laurie and he runs finneysflies. Do you know him? We have been really enjoying his pictures. Let us know if you need any help getting photos posted.

Frank

Welcome Brian. Glad to have you aboard and I'll add my expressions of anticipation for your fishing reports.
    Seth

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
    ----------------------------------------
    Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12