Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default Hello from Boise, ID

Just found this forum after searching for some info on a rod. Good forums you have here.

Grew up fly-fishing small native streams in Pennsylvania and a few years I moved up to the big leagues and moved to Idaho to try my hand in the west. So far so good, having a blast finding new waters and finding some really remote areas where I am all by myself.

Anyway, good to be here.

CB

Default Re: Hello from Boise, ID

Hey CB, glad you found us. You have some great fishing out your way, and beautiful country. I've always wanted to get out to "the Bob", and have heard great things about the fishing the October Caddis on the Lochsa and Selway.

Glad to have you on the forum. Make yourself at home.

mark

Default Re: Hello from Boise, ID

Hi CB,

Welcome to the forum. It is great that you were able to move out West with its great fly fishing. We have many members from your general area. I hope you become one of our active members. Lots of nice people on this forum.

Frank

4. Default Re: Hello from Boise, ID

I can already tell this is a lot more friendly and helpful than the regional fly fishing forum I am on that will remain nameless. Plus being as big as this board is there is lots of info on gear and destinations that interest me. I hope to contribute as much as I can here, thanks for the warm welcomes.

CB