Oregon Fly fisher,,new member

troutriser29

Reaction score
Hello everyone im glad to have found this great forum,,i live in the willamette valley here in oregon and have spent my entire life chasing trout and steelhead around our oregon rivers..my favorite method of fly fishing is BIG BUGS especially when the salmonfly hatch occurs on the deschutes ,thats where you will find me most of the spring and early summer,i enjoy fishing the crooked river as well as the metolius..i love to chase steelhead on the coastal rivers such as the nestucca and siletz as well as the kilches and trask rivers..right now i am planning my first trip to montana for some good old blue ribbon trout fishing.....i look forward to being a member of this site.CHEERS to all:)

troutriser29

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome,,yes we have some very nice rivers to fish here in oregon,i cant wait to get to montana and see what they have to offer.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
troutriser29: Wecome to the forum! Like Jimmie stated you have some great waters to fish in Oregon, I hope you post about your adventures this year and be sure to show us some photos! Good to have you aboard!

Larry