Fishing in PA this year

troutslayer

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing some fishing in Pennsylvania this year around Bedford and Penn State. Any one know some good spots and how to get access to them?

kevroyfish

Reaction score
i live about a hour from State College(penn state) ive always liked to fish Clarks Creek(fishing creek,PA) or anywhere along the appalacian mountains is good fishing for rainbow, brook, and brown trout if thats what youre after.

sandfly

Reaction score
There are lots of places to fish in the state collage area, just do a search for there. If you come up to the upper part of Pine creek give me a hollor, be more than happy to help out. You could try the feathered Hook for info to. Jonas knows that area the best.

troutslayer

Reaction score
Found Yellow Creek just north of Everett,PA a great place to fish. Lost the biggest rainbow of my life when it rolled and the wooly bugger snapped off and the line went limp. So did my heart! I thought I took up flyfishing to relax? Thought I had a snag and yanked and wouldn't budge. Then it took off! That's why it's called fishing and not catching!

madfly

Reaction score
Spring Creek and Penns Creek are great places to fish in that area. Spring creek hosts mainly wild browns and carp. And Penns creek has great hatches in early/late fall. Both these creeks are limestone creeks and regardless have great hatches