Anyone need some flys?

mklazer20

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody needed some trout flys? I love tying them and don't get to fish for them often.
I'll send u some if you let me me know how they do and hold up. Basically rate how well built they are. I'm off work for 2 weeks and have kids in sports and can't go fishing but can tie in the evenings. I tie lots of flys that I just sit here and stare at and would like to give them to someone who can use them. Not great but not horrible love to see if they can catch fish. Most of what I fish is creeks and those fish take anything. Anyway if your interested let me know and if I have some or think I can tie some I'll send some thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrtLksMarlin

Reaction score
That's very generous of an offer yet might I suggest that you look to our own "McNerney" in that each year he collects flies for Project Healing Waters, an extremely worthwhile program utilizing fly fishing to help veterans find a way to cope with the difficulties they experience once home.

They could really use your help :thumbsup:

B.E.F.

v335690

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a few to give to our club who supports PHW as well as a local middle school club. I think the kids would have a blast fishing them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk