Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

Default Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

Well, I am finally going to wet a fly this weekend. Think I will head up to Burrells Ford for some DH. Since it's been cold I imagine the pressure has been light.
    Wouldn't mind some company, since it will be my first Trout FF.
    If anyone would like to meet up I would appreciate the company and someone with experience to ask advice ( inexperience is fine also since I really wouldn't know the difference lol).

Also, if anyone has any advice they would like to offer regarding tactics for winter SC trout or even if I should consider a different location, I would really appreciate your feedback.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

I can't help you from where I'm at but after you go if you want to ask questions regarding what you find and experience I will be glad to here from you and will do all that I can to answer your questions.

Good luck on your first trip for trout,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Default Re: Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

Thanks Hardyreels, I will be sure to post a report of the fishing and hopefully some pics of some fish also. Surely I will have several questions after my first outing.

Hmmmmm, I am wondering if I am the only guy here in SC?