Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

Default Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

This is a dedicated thread for discussing news item: Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

Do we have any locals who fish the South Platte?

Default Re: Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

Reviving an old thread. Any update on how things are progressing?

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Thumbs up Re: Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

Good Call G4, good call.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

Paul: What a great plan, I sure hope they can pull that off.
    Larry

Great to have this revived. I hope we hear from some people who have fished it! I cross it multiple times a week but frankly if I have a half day to fish I go to front range creeks. My brother and I talk about hitting it though. He's got his eye on the carp and while I wouldn't mind trying to catch one, I miss swinging streamers for bass. Would be great to hook a trout near Mile High Stadium though
    - William

6. Default Re: Denver's South Platte River rehabilitation plan designed to restore fisheries

It can be interesting to fish, but its never crowded and catching a 10 lbs carp is exciting no matter what. It's one of those places to enjoy a wet line without running up the mountain!

7. Likes Editor liked this post