Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Still the Best!

Default Still the Best!

After another loop around the net this morning checking all of my goto sites. I still think this is the best fly fishing site on the net.

I never expected that the next fish that hit would be one like that. I love Fly Fishing.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

2. Likes dean_mt, Ard liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Still the Best!

I think so too; that's a beauty!

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I'm pasting something I wrote regarding forums about 2 years ago. I was ask to write an article but the publication found my submission to be a bit long winded so.......... I put it on the blog page here; http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...ut-forums.html

They wanted me to say something in 500 words or less......

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Default Re: Still the Best!

Nice fish! This site has become one of my favorites too! I cannot say it is my very favorite, but frankly I don't have a single favorite. There are several I visit frequently, some not entirely fly fishing related, but all fishing sites & all having diverse groups of anglers. I've been fishing for over 50 years & fly fishing over 47, and am still learning new things thanks to what has been contributed to those various sites by many, many people. Besides the fishing related posts, and hopefully the little bit I can contribute, learning is what keeps me coming back to all of them and is what keeps me interested in fishing in general. Stop learning, might as well stop living.
    Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!

5. Likes Ard, imxer liked this post